It’s time to take charge of your well-being.
You’re Invited to this 7-Day Online Ayurvedic Cleanse
So what is an Ayurvedic Cleanse? The aims of this cleanse involve removing toxins from the tissues, improving your metabolism, and increasing your peacefulness and clarity while you rest and reflect on habits and patterns. An Ayurvedic cleanse is clarifying but also nourishing, because it is NOT a fast.
A cleanse is a time to reset your intentions as well as burn up or remove ama (toxins.) A cleanse can greatly benefit those suffering from seasonal allergies, fatigue, mental cloudiness, seasonal depression, menstrual difficulties, or skin issues.
What you will receive in this online course:
- Video instruction for how to prepare for your cleanse, including shopping lists
- Day-to-day instructions, including daily routine schedule
- Recipes for kitchari and herbal teas, as well as whole food recipes for reintegration
- Video instruction for relaxing meditation, gentle yoga, and breathing practices (pranayama)
- Instruction for self-massage and a video on how to use a neti pot (optional, but something you may have always wanted to try!)
- Discussion/journal topics and the support of the group – past and present members.
- All of this in a stylish, online classroom area with long-term access.